Saturday, October 8, 2011

Malibu Blues

Not nice for that bad boy LA County Sheriff Deputy to release a poor girl in the middle of the night with her cell phone held by the most crooked cops in the USA, and her purse locked-up in the trunk of her own car they would not "release." Me? Quitet down? Rummage sale tomorrow, eh Toni? I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, BRAIN-JACKED KOOK, AND YOU CANNOT STOP IT. FURTHER, IT'S JUST NOT ILLEGAL, HOWEVER MURDERING CITIZENS IN JAIL AND SHORTLY AFTER THEY ARE RELEASED IS. (No attorney required for that true assertion/allegation.

A murdered "Garcia" on Google Images? Yet another not funny "inside joke."

Sir, you seem to be missing most of your head. If in Los Angeles, "they" [mafia] will indeed get away with it, right Jerry? (I'm not a very good Democrat, am I?)

Cell phone? Don't need one, kooks. However, California hospitals, jails, and prisons should stop STEALING them. [And releasing people at odd hours with only the shirt on their backs] I don't have time to read the report about your private goons running ca asylums & jails. I'm getting ready to run for president. I've got a plan to win--you are a spying moron. [I like the new TIME WARNER stategy of slowing down the very public Internet service I use. Maybe the FBI actually called them and said "Boo!" after a few dozen shut-off's, and how about that explosive device in the "modem" cabinet? Jack & Jill will put you in jail later, sir].

What does "noisy" mean to illegal spies? "Loud?" Don't care. When I abide By all llegal requirements, obtain one of these, and fill your butt full of holes, the Deputy will likely say, "Mister Hughes, what would you like me to put on the report?" I will possibly say, "Whatever you want," BECAUSE I'VE GOT ALL THE MONEY. YOU ARE NOT THE "HUGHES," I AM.

Some nigger has a bright idea in "The Loo?" Fooooget about it! Is Obammy still the president? I would not know, living in the crpd park like a beast.

QUOTES BEFORE THE MEDIA ARRIVE:
"Just ignore them and walk away."
"I'd like the ten."
"I change my underwear twice a day and put on my bathing suit."
"Something might have...died under the Chaparral Room."
"Jill, will you open the damn door?" - That was me, The Hughes.
"I told you she had ulterior motivcs."
"I don't like it."

Too fucking bad, rotten spies!
SECRET DEMOCRAT H-PLAN CODE: "Dirtygene."

No comments:

Post a Comment