Saturday, October 1, 2011

WILLIAM V - Middle-Class Action Figure

"My amp goes up to 11."

After 40 years (1971-2011) of punch the clock or sign the timesheet, it's difficult to ask for aid, even with increasing ranks of on the dole USA naysayers. Frankly my dear, I'd rather have a job like President or Governor. Movies? What's that? Did I not sleep well and last night and came up with my very own movie trailer? It's called an INTERCUT between me yelling at people, trashing my own set, throwing things, cursing various mafia(s), making famous actresses cry, and you see stuff from my epic film that is both fictional and at the multiplex Bijou near you. Then, the deep-piped movie voice says, "Have we interested you in seeing this movie?" It will then cut to a rabid me, who says, "You'll run out to see this movie, or I'm not Howard's grandson!"

You'd rather have me run for president?

Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment