Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Homewrecker! Dem Trasher! Shit Disturber! Who is that man at the.....?

Where? When? We're not talking about AA, son.

What was that file name? I hate being right.

SYNOPSIS OF MY DISCUSSION WITH MR. BRUCE THIS MORNING:
I alleged TWA 800 has some shared characteristics with the Space Shuttle Columbia non-tragedy. I did not get in the part about the Judith R. "Five wave" as she did not board the Shuttle, right mafia? Right! Are Michelle and Barack divorced yet? Not yet? I predicted this with Maria and Arnold. No, I do not have "ESP," and I did not know about the half Latino "love child."

I cannot have love children. I cannot be caught urinating in the bushes, not on the Bushes. The "common" non-cosmic thread between TWA 800 and The Columbia Space Shuttle? THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED. Mr. Bruce said this is because of legal restrictions on saying things like, "The aircraft has been lost." I'll review the transcript later, but I don't think they said that about my plane. I also said, with witnesses, "I always wondered why the ticketing was in Saint Louis, and the damn HUB was there."

I did not tell Mr. Bruce about where I think the 600 million dollars went. He told me that when fish start feeding on the passengers' bodies, that is how you know where to look for wreckage. Where is what is left of my 747-200?

Better tell me, .gov, or I might "occupy" something or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment