Saturday, October 15, 2011

L-A-W(S): "They don't get it"

When are "PAMELA BLUM" and "KELLY BEATON" being placed under arrest? I'm not joking about parole hearings where the word comes down: "President (or former President)Hughes is here." Like Manson & Sirhan Sirhan, your asses are staying incarcerated.
IS THE INTERNET OFF YET?



Here is your future, Thousand Oaks. LINDA PARKS and VICTORIA JUMP better get their butts out to the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER to talk to me, because when I call the New Hampshire Secretary of State's office with quarters at the pay phone, it is all over.


As for the "Other William," here is a "trick question":
Q: "How many Canadian security officials did it take to toss Hughes out of the country in 2008?"
A: "Five."
She's in New Hampshire, and I'm adjudicating the pleas of drunks, tweekers, potheads, psychos, and more sane killers? It goes with that president job, does it not? Just add more weapons--same thing.


I'm joining the rabble? Don't think so, you f***ing idiot. You see, Kennedy got to christen an aircraft carrier. Me? I might get to say, "We can't afford that crap. Tie that sucker up, and give them a scrap of health care." {not ObammyCare/HillaryCare 2.0. That's a goner, I'm quite sure, and so is the GOP}


Later,
WCH 

No comments:

Post a Comment