Thursday, March 3, 2011

09.11.1974? There He Goes Again, Captain!

Hey kids! Two new "I really do own most of the defense/defense industry" blog features:

1.DirectPost: Why waste the tree-hugger's trees with Dollar Tree notebook "I'm not the UNIBOMBER II--I'm going to command the bombers" scrawl? Then post to the Soldier Boy's internet? Why not just get it up--in more ways than one, girls. 

2. aPT-109: My new mud-slinging feature, because don't I know well as a bona fide Political Science major it's never too early to slime an ignorant loudmouth. Add an Apple device or an HP bargain basement processor, & cabel modem or spi-fi, and I/you/they may have a problem. Who? A "conservative Catholic blogger and seminary professor?" Did you say "roadkill?"What did the "omnipresent they" say in 2004? "You ought to manage spin control for John Kerry?" Me? What a nice compliment from Bush 41/43 crooks! And I'm not running in 2012? Better get scared--soon.

3. HughesPoliticalTranslatorDevice: EXAMPLE: When a University of Chicago economist says it's "pretty tough" for the unemployed Joe Six-Pack, bread riots cannot be too far behind.


An eerie similarity does this pic bear to my seized by mafia(s) shot of the doomed but not SOUTHWEST AIRLINES 737. Feeling like geniuses down in Texas? The King has come mother^ucker, and consequently, the flight crew for my "That thunderstorm kinda snuck up on us" flight is headed to jail. No? Do you really want to have Civil War 2.0 that bad? Never up to me. May I urinate indoors? Trouble with the NTSB server? That's why the Gutenberg boy invented the printing press, and it worked well for drunken rabble and slave f-ers in my Colonies. May I have my Brother laser printers back? How about the HP ink jets? Oh, it didn't happen? What if I have the "paper?" Let "us" fix the hacking and go to a new post to discuss airplanes that crash. Would you like to be in one, brain-jacked nutcase? Better get your big ass out of the way and start trusting Hughes.

Did I mention I'm running for office? It's called "President of the United States"--a suckful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment