Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh, No! A"Donna Special" Composition Book!

I deny any knowledge of what you think I know, and if you think I'm lying you can always read my mind. Why do you all hang around me, when the fellahs I call "grandpa mafia" are as good as locked-up, and I had nothing to do with it? How am I so sure? I can see, and it looks to me like the grandkids are hanging out and musing on what to do with the house, fancy cars, etc. "Business as usual," and a future President Hughes would be incredulous in exclaiming, "They're doing the same stuff? Oh, for criying out loud!"

FROM THE "YOU KNOW IT'S GETTING DEEP DEPARTMENT":


I enter a room with computers, and off goes the Internet <cough, cough, yawn, yawn>, however, after my weekend 48 hrs., not quite like the movie, but almost, I'd say you didn't want to have the [POWER FAILURE! CALIFORNIA ICE STORM--POWER DOWN! WILDFIRE! NUKE MELTDOWN! run! run! run!] journaling strike to end. Did you see me at Starbucks? They are off h-probation! What did I hear on KSHE 95? Then, the emergency brodcast tone on WGBH? This will keep me off atc, as I am really trying to cause no--don't lie, Bill--oh, just a "bit" of trouble. Kids, the old ones might think HH rose from the dead, but he had a big Lincoln, and an old Chevy. Ralph's cart? All together now, girls: "He's awesome!" What did they say at the Kremlin? "He's viewing the 'Girls That Rock' photos, so what could possibly be wrong?"

BACK, BACK, BACK TO THE DAILY DIARY!

03.27.11
10:17 p.m.
Fun night with new pal "MIKE LIGHT," who lives in MAFIA-laden hood WAVERLY HEIGHTS, but now, he is merely storing his sacred "stuff" there, because after an all-nighter with Hughes on Friday, March 25, try a DOG ATTACK in the same spot as the crazy "Four Cop Cop Stop" long ago when I was searched Canadian-style by a Sheriff's Deputy as the T.O. Cops laughed. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Since my decrease in journaling, so much has gone undocumented, like A[   ] M[     ] and I exchanging T.O. stories where the assessment was that they were all "mean" and nuts with few nice people. This meeting was observed by CHUCK WAGON, who lives in his car, and LOUIS M[    ], who is wealthy. They both appproved of this ridicule of 1000 Oaks, because they don't live here. Louis asked about my sex life while talking to T[     ], I told him I'm trying with the "other one," meaning the super-Catholic, not schizophrenic, maybe not lesbian A[   ] M[    ], named after a relative. I don't spy, but I'm not that dumb, and the A.M. girl is more SANE every time I talk to her and BTW has a fabulous Ultra Bright smile with nice teeth. This long clowning session, which took place IN Goebel, was very much a hit, and took place early last week. I'm driving them nuts by typing the CBK letter very slow, [have] not hand copied it yet, and WILL NOT ask Koval to use the copier. All of a sudden, MARK MAFIA and RICK "RADAR" TANAKA are buddies, and how about RACHEL COWAN's 15 mph over ticket, disclosed with me at the Reception Desk informing them of per usual computer problems. As she spun around in her office chair, I suggested a ticket-fixing lawyer, but she said, "I'll just pay it."

WCH

10:56 p.m. 
Tomorrow: Why won't my oh so hot approx 50 y/o walking doggies girl give me coffee any more?

William C. Hughes        

No comments:

Post a Comment