Saturday, March 5, 2011

William, Are The Plasma Screens Ready Yet?


So, we're gonna have a revolution? As The Beatles once sang, may I see the plan? Did I say, with no one but the squirrels & rabbits of my CRPD park around, something like, "Hey, I found the CBS Radio affiliate in LA, and they have more reliable-sounding news" (like a big hint from the President of the United States). What's his name? Didn't they elect some black guy? I think they did; I saw a picture on the Goebel Senior Adult Center free magazine table.

LAYERING ANOTHER AMPLITUDE MODULATION (AM) SIGNAL ON TOP OF THE CBS STATION? NOTHING WRONG WITH MY RADIO! .mafia/.illuminati, I have questions: IS THIS CUBA? HAITI? HONDURAS? Girls, you're just not Air Force unless you're a cokehead. Don't you know the rules?

No comments:

Post a Comment