Thursday, March 24, 2011

More "Coalition Forces?" No Jobs "Stateside?" When Does the Revolution Start? (no one tells me anything)

Are those new? Stinky French fighters causing trouble for a U.K. Royal boy again, and I might be admittedly talking that damn "spy talk." I'm yelling at night? Eight years of TORTURE, and I am not in the police blotter, or ordering some blotter LSD? Am I a saint? No, I am not. Knuckle Sandwich coming right up, and YOU are going to the lovely, temperature-regulated, County Jail. As Dick Lugar (R-IN), of all people, is saying, "Get real!" Ripped off again! Into the ocean like the end of Vietnam? Paris, fishies could be harmed.

Speaking of Paris, my source of all intelligence product, People magazine, informed me via an old man booger-covered, 12.06.11 issue, Hilton did do community service, whitewashing graffiti. Washed up? May I get myself arrested and paint with her, and I am not talking "spy talk." CROWN CANDY KITCHEN? Painting! LINDENWOOD COLLEGE? Painting! ALICE? Painting! HUGHES @ 441 W. Mifflin, yet another historic marker? Painting! With who in swimwear next door? Not Paris Hilton, kooks, but "Get your motor running," as the Steppenwolf song goes? A married man! Not right! 


"A Joke is a very serious thing."

--Winston Churchill


"Mr. Hughes, ideas are dangerous things."

--Delores Williams

Me? Stop joking? Stop hollering? Dirty tricksters of the future, please make the Public Address System (PA) "squat." [Big Preview--"How could they? <bang, bang, bang> How did they do it again? <bang, bang> Pelosi, how did you do it? Harry "moron" Reid, how did you do it? Every president since Eisenhower, wanted it! <bang, bang, bang> How could they? They screwed up national health care again! How? How? Mr. President...(the "pregnant" pause)...how did you screw it up?]

I will be heard, mother#ucker. And now, in the next piece, more "action" in ridiculing criminally liable U.S. presidents and their aviation toadies.

{mafia/gulfstream jet-chasing lawyer + .gov kook/.illiminati/.milgrunt/.waytooreligious.nut disclaimer: The term "bang" refers to the podium, dias, or crate of lemons, not firearms of any kind, although I am about to hitch a ride to the Ventura Sheriff Shack to obtain a gun permit, for real}

No comments:

Post a Comment