Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Should the gear [be] up?" No girl, and even a "grounded" Hughes knows THAT

Aren't you glad Spring is about to sprung? SAS. De-icing. They know how. And how! "What was CIA really doing over there?" Yes, dumbass, it's you worst nightmare. A President Hughes on the telly to Stockholm. Copenhagen? No thanks. No further comment, either. Did I mention I have work to do? Yes, "Loo" @ 63123, research & writing is hard work. Did I clean the bloody meat pans at Pat's? Age 15? No MO Work Permit? Illegal! (No wonder Dee & Charlie got discounts! They didn't?)

Ladies and gentlemen, I am not trying to defend lawsuits, I am trying to file a bunch, so even I know when to shut up. Really, this is a proven fact. However, I can read. 

KEY WORDS:
Yawn
Grunting Sound [Oh Captain, where did you go to flight school?]

KEY TERMS:
"Personal Portable Electronic Devices"
"Hotel Room" (First Officer = Female/Captain = Male)
"Herbal Supplement"
"Vitamin C" (What did Laura tell Doug, more than once/MPC Code--not illegal!)
"ice detected" (how about them thar computers!)
"stick shaker" (This has nothing to do with Quakers, but you'd better be praying)


KEY PHRASES:
"on the company's buck"
"The Captain interrupted his own conversation[?]" [my question mark, not the NTSB's, but at least their server is working today] For what? "To point out [to girlfriend] traffic was crossing left to right."
"...she indicated they were stuffy and popping." [girlfriend's ears]
"Lots of ice."
"Conversation unrelated to their flying duties."

HUGHES OUTRAGE:
42 degrees, when flight idle is 35 degrees?
70 degrees, zero (0) flaps, and 131 knots? Even I know this outcome.
You rolled 105 degrees to the right, time to roll left, and he asked what?
Mountain View, and all holy, holy Christians, I think we wrap this baby up with:
"Gear up...shit!"
And, like a damn movie, the First Officer girl screams?
"We're down," he said as last words.

*The fast way, on top of a damn home in Clarence Center, NY.

what did Uncle Clarence say, more than once? "Let's go home!"
Amen. 

Rob's Kinko's addendum:

"William, you've been drinking too much coffee. It's affecting your judgment. Why don't you call them back? Don't you mental health people call it substitution? Displacement? Something like that? I never had to study Freudian stuff."
 
"Caroline, do you have an idea for a new FAA person?"
 
"That's very close to who I had in mind. Start the search committee immediately. As for the guys in the bombers, I'm like Jack Benny...I'm thinking. A lot."

"Did you say there's someone on the phone for me? Pray tell, who is it?" 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment