Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can't Find the Copy: It's About All of My African-American USAF Spies

Damn! (May I say "damn" when I really campaign for president? Thanks). Here's a pic of a white one. That will have to hold the rodents until tomorrow, and I even know what day it will be--the 10th.

What is it, WBGH? "Curry-Rum Flambeed Mango Sundae?" I got a Cold Stone Creamery ice cream card for sale. It's a $10 card--$5 cash takes it, and I'm not sending some stupid "spy message"--I need some more cigs.

[I am sure glad additional patrons of the free & fun Goebel Computer Lab have commented on the "disappearing" text. Somebody might think I am "crazy."] Back to my Boston, Massachusetts stories, no one bothered me there at all in three trips. I did try to go to the JFK Library, but gridlocked the town on a Saturday. Oh, you were all going to Home Depot? Let's hear it..."Coincidence! Coincidence!" Uh huh.

What was that?

PILOT: "There's vapor or something coming off the engine."
TOWER: "We know, sir. He's returning."
drama! drama!
prior to that...
TOWER: "Are you declaring an emergency, sir?"
PILOT (sounding rather terse) "No."

America, I found my notes. How much cash did Sen. Gillibrand stuff in her pockets?

$944,950? "K" should have taken the job. Oh, she's already got money.


What did the black girls who told me they were"with" the United States Air Force ask?

COLORED USAF GIRL #1: "What do you think of Watergate, burning down cities, revolutions, and so forth?"

COLORED USAF GIRL #2: "My boyfriend is home/is not home." [not a question, but I got the drift].

COLORED USAF GIRL #3: "Let's go to the Sade concert." [not a question, never happened, and it's another very long story].

COLORED USAF GIRL #4: "What do you think of Bill Clinton?" <screech...bam...clunk...tinkle, tinkle> [at least there were battle flags nearby in The Netherlands when Jimmy Carter was on the phone asking the same question about himself. Don't lie, Jimmy; an A-rab might "get" you on a double-cross of some kind].

COLORED USAF GIRL #5: "Why don't you trust me? boo hoo hoo."

Anything to regret in these "convos?" Of course not. I am George Washington 2.0, and he slept in the cold, too, while my ancestors failed to send enough troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment