Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hey Ed! (Koch)

My face on the big screen? Makeup girl! And, the hair isn't going anywhere. Let us practice, as a woman from, uh, Charolette said it makes perfect...

"The president had a dream of a more equal and just society, but this kind of ideal, while certainly noble, cannot be achieved [BANG ON PODIUM HERE] at the expense of the core activities of free enterprise, and the privacy we will not surrender to anyone, anywhere, anytime."

As the mayor of NYC once asked, more than once, "How am I doin'?"

They tremble. They shake and twitch like Quakers, and BTW, was someone "wired" for my high school religion class field trip to a Quaker meeting? I thought I chose which faith to take a "test drive" with freely, but once more, the intel "fix" may have been in, because RICHARD M. NIXON was an unlikely to rain bombs down on Hanoi Quaker. 'Ya do what 'ya gotta do in that job, I presume he figured. And, of all recent presidents--if you are over 50, at any rate--I believe I could make money by passing the hat during my RMN impersonation. It's positively paraniod. Plus, it really sounds like him. As Carson said, "It's wild, man!"

"Get Henry in here! Al Haig, you son of a bitch! Howard's ^ucking grandson beating Hoover's ass out of a goddamn shopping cart! No money! No payoffs? How in the hell did this get started? Ralph! It's that *ocksucker! No? Who got him out here? What the &uck went wrong in New Hampshire? They had in in that, uh, ops house. Like his granny, we can't kill those people! I'll tell 'ya Bob, when it's my time, I'm damn well gonna die. Right? What? Hoover's dead? Who the $uck offed that crazy shit? Howard was right about that much, I'll admit." 

Did the "NORTHRUP MUTT WALKIN' MAN" give me a "thumbs up" this a.m.? Were "the cops" swarming last night like they care? About me? In a good way? What did my "aide" say? "I don't go in there when he's in there." Hmmm. Rick is allowed to shake the vending machine--and he did. 85 cents saved! She bought me M&M's? A new orange afghan from a lost Russian? Is it raining yet to ruin it, weather/earthquake controllers? Let's go to court! (On that?)

No, the Nazi "they" do not want that. Cali-fornia, you did not report the time of my very first ca earthquake accurately in the Ventura Star. Nope, because I immediately looked at my trusty set on Starbucks register time Dollar Tree watch. Sending messages with earthquakes? Not prudent. Not acceptable. Got any room for a Japanese family? Didn't think so, Mr./Mrs. Narcissist. One, two, three..."He's nuts!" Sorry, no mental disorder here, and today, the rodents are very excited about my Lockerbie print-outs from stolen classified secrets. Nah, just Wikipedia, but this is Hughes, and the notes in the margin already say, "I remember that!"  "He's right on top of it!"  "This is not good."  "More giveaway."  "AAIB report, please."  "Who's being dosed with meth at the same time?"  "Green Monster--staggering, ready to drop!"

What does he mean? [2-3x] Open your mouth. Ask a question. I will say I am running for president. Don't call the cops, as they know this already.

People, when "Vera" named her home state yesterday, I thought she said, "Ohio," so my comment was, "Columbus is a nice town." No, Hughes, get the homeless stuff out of your ears. She said "Iowa." And, politico kids, what did she say next? What did she say?

      "You'd better get going on campaigning."

Three (3) years of Vandenberg crap in california? Many are headed to prison. Not me. Court? That's the stump. That's the whistle stop. That's the rally. That's the political convention. Causing torture effects in human bodies from space? Wiping human memories? Playing with the cells in your body remotely? No right to your own DNA? Knocking airliners apart with a "grav cannon?" Altering the weather? Causing earthquakes? This is big. This is William Hughes/William V, and you are screwed.

I'll sign the commutations & pardons. 

Not for you, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment