Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Looks Like He's Getting Serious About It"

Repeat after me: "He did not ride in the cop car. He never rode shotgun with the cops. As for that other secret organ-i-zation, you cannot be a passenger in front seat of their company car. It is illegal. Hughes must have gotten arrested for threatening a president, or improper use of goo-gle's satellite thingy. Didn't I love our Soldier Boys running to the atlas! How did he find usa's secret prisons? How did he do it? He never did that! He's lying!

Q: "When do the Fenton, Missouri police refuse to show?" A: "When Hughes is on the porch of another 'House full of guns'."

FROM MY MONITORED ALL THROUGH THE 1990'S MOTOROLA CELL PHONE: "Rob, I'm on Two Seventy West and there's [either] (Russians, Chinese, and all coasters at the NSA may multiple guess as well. It's fun! It's free!) an overturned tractor-trailer truck, a fender-bender, flaming hulks that used to be motor vehicles, some damn pedestrian got mushed, etc. etc. etc. and I will be late for the meeting." (In the case of flaming hulks, on that the spies called out, "Drat! We missed, and can that *ucker ever drive!") Yes, the state of Missouri did, in fact, redesign the interchange--FAST. I was there. I saw it. Then, I moved to New Hampshire. Why did I move to New Hampshire? Oh, that's right, I sort of ran for president. May I do this again? A few Chevrolet Impalas to start. Money? Did you say I need money? How much?

Another month in 100 Oaks, California, another food poisoning. What did one of the prime suspects say at the Go Bell Coffee Cartel Cart the day after? "We're trying to keep people alive around here." Hmmm. What did I just explain to the Army Spouse whose husband recently died, and the one who said, "Don't say my name!" in the Computer Lab? In "T.O.," if you are NOT doing it, "they" will reflexively say you are doing it, whatever "it" may be. I can't even tell my potential running mate how bad some of the "it's" are, or she might try to thow me in jail. (As in Egypt, when you did NOT do it, until Hosni departed ).

Can you see the young, skinny, Bridgeton, Missouri cop? "Penske, I drove your truck out to California from New Hampshire, and.....

remember AbolishTheCIA.org, where I would post photo credits? So glad I called Getty Images.

Drive carefully--I will be reading an article about the CIA & their stupid-assed Predator.
Nice weekend? We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment