Monday, March 7, 2011

Po Jama People

"Thanks, Austin, wherever you are!"

He can't seem to get off the aviation stuff. Having never flown a DC-9, but flown on one at full power, I can say with confidence that when the wind is 20 knots, and the Captain at 1842.17 .7 said, "Max power," the airplane should do something besides, uh, crash.This may be why I said, to more than one spy, regarding my fun DC-9 ride, "Jesus! It was like riding on the Space Shuttle." Oh those old spooks! "They" thought of everything. Pardon me for putting it al together and running for president.

What did "Wanda" say, regarding the possibility of me actually winning? "God help us." What did we say in the old neighborhood? "He won't help you now." 

QUOTES OF THE WEEKEND PAST

F: "The cops are harassing you, aren't they?"
D: "Nah, it's the other way around. We're harassing the cops."

Let us be RMN "perfectly clear." I am not part of the "we." I have no idea what he/she/they are talking about, but on the other hand, I know what guys who quit the real CIA in 2004-2005 look like. What are they doing here? Beats me, when no other candidate for president could. May I have a little personal space? Not Texas-sized, just don't sneak up on me. The consequences for your sorry ass could be serious.

ROCK MUSIC NOTE:
His name is Getty Lee. I could not remember the last name. (Thanks to Vancouver's Classic Rock 101).

No comments:

Post a Comment