Friday, March 25, 2011

Money? No, Need An Aide: Pay? Why? All Is Free (even gasoline) Under USA's Neo-Nazis

Extremists, what went wrong? I would not know, I merely have about 1/6 of the whole wide world's wealth if there is ever justice, and I'm not told much as I try to keep our barge of state in the middle of the ditch. This is my job. The pay is lousy. President pay is $400,000 per annum. The pension is a Cabinet member's salary, plus a million bucks in addition to the SS morons. As a bonus, private sector parties will contribute money toward a library. I spend a lot of time in libraries, because I am really a writer.

Motivation? That's about it. Library. Bossman for four years only. Roaring economy? World peace?

"Try me, you'll like me," and the hair isn't going anywhere.

Nope.

Don't drink & tweet, use your Apple device, or do bad things this wekend, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment