Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's A New Kind of War--One Hughes Shall Win

Adobe Reader no workee? For NTSB.gov fiction? Oh, they hate the truth! May an oxygen mask fall in your lap someday, worthless, single-digit millionaire kook! (Aunt Doris, later murdered,^ sure warned me about you creeps...more than once).


Watching fires turns you on? Worse? Nothing like a plane crash to bring out the fruitcakes. May I call the Sheriff and toss you all out of Go Bell? Not yet, because I'm not famous, and there was no such thing as HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY, but the remaining pensioners chew the fat with me? What the hell is that? Politics, sir. Maybe soon, you will find success with the HVAC degree from West Point Community College. The Marines little camp? How about a paintball fight & hang gliding recreation complex? Air Force Academy? New whorehouse, I think, and in my opinion, which I am allowed to express, I do not see that as much of a change in utilization. Navy? Oh, that Navy! Did I not stand on the highway, mind-readers, gulp hard, and think, "Maybe I should not take a Fuji digital photo of those evil f---ing labs of yours." Don't I love ca snitches? No, I don't. May I say, "Only one satellite dish at that big, wasteful, I know what you are doing in there, gawd awful MESS?" and not have my words repeated to...who? Who gives a rat's ass? Son, gurl, I am trying to run for president. Marines I can't get rid of if I won, but I could constantly ask them, "Why did you join the Marine Corps?" The mandatory answer would be, "I was too dumb to go to college, sir!"

What did Jimmy Carter really do in the Navy?

I can even pronounce "nuclear" correctly.

Can we hurry up and get it over with?

MEDIA TWIT: "Mr. Liberal peacemaker guy, would you use nuclear weapons?"
HUGHES: "Yes."
MEDIA TWIT: "Heavens to Betty! In what context?"
HUGHES: "Not the one you think."

^ What was she murdered over?
a). A desire to tell William V how dangerous murderous spygirls are.
b). Ask Ralph & Charlie--they're both still alive, and NOT running for president.

No comments:

Post a Comment