Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CALL 1-800-AAA-NAVY

Do the other candidates have to wake up with a rock in hand and chase off one of these? Girls, don't start lying. Send money when the PayPal thing is ready instead. Thanks.
He wanted some of these. I took a firm position of, "Me human, you go away!" Governor, I'll listen to a bullshit hunting story now. You've got more than a rock under those conditions, right? Right!

Oh, it was Chiefs v. Chargers! I always get the joke later, but why play dumb on Hank Williams, Jr.? I could not think of his name? I sang the song. What more do you nitwits want? Someone else gets to direct who? as RITA on I-70 next to what? Top Secret! Are we leaving Friday? It's snowing up there, but after I "sledgehammer" your Assemblywoman and State Senator, maybe a <gasp> camera will show, and I don't mean your phone, lady!

I'm very exited, because lately, even Mr. Bruce has campaign commercial ideas, and some people drive whenever they want, if you get what I/we mean. Homeless shelter? Could that be left to some rich pop star? No? So cruel they are! Are we in NY yet? Not yet. As for me, I often say, "I can't do that," until I get hold of my new "Super Clanker Box." Then, others will feel a need for sudden pee-pee, possibly in their pants or panties.

Sold an airplane, and now we're camping out, eh? Excellent! Could you call Barbara & Diane? As I told Mark last evening, "They're harmless." Rachel's lemon cake was yummy, after my cremonial "T.O. Barf." Seems like a long time ago, the BossDeputy asked, "Mister Hughes, do you know what is going on around here?"

Did that girl who liked this one a lot say I was selling drugs? They all did? I'm not painting a damn thing. And, I'd better be in NH by the time ex-cons paint the poles. You know what poles. The "Let's sell drugs" alarm poles? I get in so much trouble (but not) for just being me. Didn't Frankie Sinatra sing about that? Just call me "Peter Lawford." [Those born before 1991 will not get this joke, without the use of Wikis or U-Tubes]

WE NOW GO TO THE NEW AS SOON AS I GET MONEY COMMERCIAL I DID NOT EVEN THINK UP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment