Thursday, June 23, 2011

Allow Me to Employ My "ESP" (ca Kooks, the pay is $0, and I do not work for any government)

Ready?
"Mister Hughes, I am going to hospitalize you. No teeth? Fifty pounds lighter?"
"Aw, doc, I'm okay. Don't ask how I'm paying for new crowns."
"Need a dental referral?"
"No, not yet. I'm going for a crown, alright."
"SSI pays extra? 'We' need to fix that quick."


"We are going over to [     ] house, and blah, blah blah..."


"Two hundred, oh, make it three hundred White Castles, a hundred fish sandwiches, seventy cheese fries, and forty orders of onion rings. Enright's paying? What's on the desert menu? Do you think anyone recognizes us? That's too many cops out there. They're going to fuck this up. I'm still sore from that touch football game. They're vicious, aren't they?"


"Hughes is clearly mentally unstable, and not fit for high office. Caroline's situation, on the other hand, is delicate, and in that regard, I have been in discussions with Prime Minister Cameron concerning certain terrorist acts in Northern Ireland that are under investigation by British authorities."  


Hello, Houston! Bye, bye Barack! 
What was the President's photo file name? TOP SECRET, sir.




Thanks to the Philadelpia, PA atc Tower for tonight's free entertainment. I thought I could not win Pennsylvania. Did you hear the story about a Quaker guy who met a female on-line? He was 12. One year short of their age of consent. My joke? "They'll never run out of Quakers with that policy."

No comments:

Post a Comment