Thursday, June 23, 2011

How Nuts Is Your President?

Who sent Marines to Vietnam? We'll talk later, girl.
He's so nuts:
1. The phone number for the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) now goes through to "Operator #69" at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
2. My collect call is said, by the computer voice, to be from "Dave," when I twice stated the name they all know well. "William Hughes." (QUICK REVIEW: Howard Hughes Medical Institute is mine; Hughes Communications is mine; Hughes Network Systems, LLC is mine. Baker Hughes is mine. Did they change my name? No. Boeing is probably mostly mine. Eads/Airbus Industries is probably mostly mine. Did I mention DirecTV is mine? What did I say, Texas-style about it? "Aw, that's only a billion bucks. I'm going to Houston." Who are the "they" who yell, "Shut up!" when I was not talking about you, you old coot.

[Did I mention my back hurts, and I'm starving? Bridge group leftovers? Don't object, Jill, or I'll "Call the cops." Where's Koval? I gotta send another "bomb" to Washington. Yes, as with D.C. son]

BRIEF BLACK JU JU AVIATON "FUN" HEARD ON A FREQUENCY NEAR YOU
"We are unable to shut down our engines due to a computer problem. We'll need some time."
"We are holding our position due to a tornado warning."
"Somebody's got a stuck mike."
"Don't worry. You didn't say anything incriminating"
"We are being recorded, aren't we?"
"The same thing happened last week, didn't it? That was close."* 
Don't break a nail rushing to Travelocity.com, girls. Fly? Me? No way! I don't let airport weirdos touch me there. Yes, I fact-checked the tornado. It was real. 

To the Black Devil, and I remind all, I'm no "Tea Bagger."
Excuse me, I ignored his speech. Why? because he's nuts, and I'm not.
May I purchase a Snickers bar? (280 calories)
May I eat my M&M's, Johnny? (250 calories)
Toni is back on Tuesday, June 28.
Jim said, "Aw, #uck it!"
Rachel has been informed there is a Baja Fresh in Moorpark.
Jill told me; it's called "information."
IRS? Who's fooling who?
__________
I forgot #3. Brain Jacked!
3. They (IRS) refused the charges. Yea! I'll never pay any taxes now! Like Howard!
*I don't fly, however, I would not like them to be saying, "That was close." Are they listening to atc in First Class, looking all worried yet? Not yet? Howard loved to scare them, didn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment