Monday, June 20, 2011

And An Old Spook Hollered, "Exellent!"

Many Americans are out of work, and we all love the Dollar Tree. They have cheap food, as the pricey groceries get "sky high." It's called "inflation." I'll get to it with "Super Mario," "Gio," and "Brittany." (When they are not in the hoosegow at taxpayer expense).

"Hi, may I speak to Lanny, that old Clinton hack? Didn't stuff go out the back door at Los Alamos? I'll stick to air disasters if I may have a lawyer. Why do I need one? None of yor damn business, Justice! Who was 'JONAS GEISSLER?' Who was/is 'CRAIG MOREFORD?' Who was/is 'JEANNIE FLOH'? What was Teresa's last name? No, not 'Gerding,' we know what she did. The other one, on Arsenal Street."

Andrea, where did the pay phones go? Andrea? She got a job where? Moved where?

No comments:

Post a Comment