Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Set Was Another "Inside Joke?" No Job? May I Have a Day Off?


A CHARLIE COMPANY "Hypothetical"

"Hi, I'm William Hughes. I have no spouse, no kids, and no pets. Not even a goldfish or hamster. May I be permitted to address serious issues, before we all get killed by terrorists. And trust me, they are not who you think they are."


Here's a George W. Bush "look." "Thing" has apparently found our 78 r.p.m. recordings. Oh, they are not "missing" yet? However, the guys flying around in my old Gulfstream might be. Didn't "we" cover this material in late 2008? Talk about time to get down the road. I'd better not see "Peg Leg & Grandma" in Bourne, or I might actually "Call the cops."

Does she carry a damn cell phone? 
How would I know?


Good night,
WH, not HH

No comments:

Post a Comment