Monday, June 20, 2011

Let Us Save Paper

Here's my new car. Excuse me, I have to look up Baja Fresh locations. As a rock star sang, "She don't work for free." And, I'm trying to pay you to help. Oh, these Cai-fornians! Money, money, money. May I make some West Coast jokes that combine greedy, gold, and gays? Don't tell me it's "inappropriate." I'm not running for anything. See me in September. Maybe October. When's that deadline, Gardner?


Nice try, hackers! SO IN JAIL YOU ARE!
Okay, ca kooks, let's hear it! We/they never went to the moon. It was a Howard Hughes Production on a set. Kinda dark out there...no stars...no wind for the flag, you moron. Did I mention I'm claiming my oil rigs and opening a chain of private loony bins. You sure need them out here! (In "SoCal). I am indeed scared of flying, until the U.K. man comes with my Tornado. Oops! "We did not think that would happen." Maybe you thought wrong. I'm a quick learner, son.
Now, that's more Hasselblad believable. What is he reading? Howard's Mormon Will? Charlie's Will? "They" hate the fact I know where it is, don't they? And, Mr./Ms. .gov, who are they? Wasn't I rehearsing with "Bob" this morning?


HOUSTON, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
"Who is Baker?"
It's a simple question.

No comments:

Post a Comment