Thursday, June 30, 2011

"I Almost Died Many Times" - CEH / "Me Too, So I'm Taking Over" - WCH


A "NAME GAME" BETTER THAN MULTIVITAMINS
PLATT DAVIS
DAVID LUMMIS
DAVID ELKINS
CATHERINE RUSSELL
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE
GENERAL GROWTH
TOM NOLAN
ROUSE CO.
ALAN GROPPER
kris.hudson@wsj.com
__________
NAZIS/COMMIES/ANARCHISTS/MISC. ILLUMINATI NOTE: I knew about Lummis and Rouse. Mr. "Tom Nolan" shall not be commented upon in this PG Rated blog. Catherine, two disabled adult kids? I'll be like Ed McMahon, as soon as I get some robo-spy creatures off my back. As for my latest fake abdominal pain, you won't believe what they heaved up into orbit. Dr. Victoria has the facts on TOM CLACY, and my many non-illnesses, at any rate. As for the aviator crowd, how about William's 104 fever in 07/1977 Spain, when Tenerife was in 03/1977! The island is part of Spain. Are the investigators of that one hiding under their desks yet? Not yet?

BBQ safely this weekend if they kill my ass tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment