Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thanks, KLOS. I Think I've Got It


In my youth, we called it the "Mafia Staff Car." They shot at me! With their fingers--no firearm, in the middle of an oddly deserted Clayton, Missouri. FORD FOCUS BUG REPLAY: "Shoot! Shoot you mother#$uckers! I need a hole in the car to show the cops! What? Aw, for Christ's sake. I'm not chasing you guys."


Who's renting gear for that commercial? How much do cops cost? How would I know? Knock it off!!!
What am I supposed to say? Can I get some help out here? The coat is for Boston? Hang on to your hats, spykids!
"They" got the ink, too? Doesn't anybody care? It still spends. In "SoCal," anyway. They don't care. Speak any English? Good!

Hurry! Hurry! "Sleepy" approaches! Stroke! Stroke! Hack! Hack!

"Time to bring this war to a close." 
-- Chicago Sun Times 

Questions, Questions, Questions

DID TED STEVENS (R-AK) PLANE REALLY CRASH?
DID BLAGO (D-IL) DESERVE TO GET CONVICTED OF ANYTHING?
DID THE CONGRESSMAN REALLY PHOTOGRAPH HIS WEINERSCHNITZEL?
Why does Google not know how to spell-check German food? I think they might be liberal-looking {SELF-REDACTED BY MY IMAGINARY ATTORNEY}
DID JOHN EDWARDS (D-NC) DESERVE HIS TAR & FEATHERING?
WHY DID A BARACK OBAMA (D-IL,HI, KENYA) BODY-DOUBLE DRIVE THROUGH OUR FAVORITE MCDONALD'S IN A GOLD SUV?
"Your Honor, I do not recall if the "president joke" was before or after LADY GAGA pumped gas/petrol at the gas station next door. As for Kardashian in a red Mercedes, let the record show my last words were, 'If she doesn't have a gun in that car, she needs one'."

"Objection!"
"Objection!"

"Overruled!"

"Your Honor, sixty-two million net would mean a five point one six million dollar monthly SSI check. And earnings were up in 2010?"

Girls, I can "do the math," and sex with me does not diminish anybody's creativity. 

My place or yours?
 Thanks again. What don't they get about "Gotta go?"

"Spies, The Lowest Form of Human Life" (C) (P) (TM)

If they're, uh, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment