Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maternal Grandma Fed the Fish/Paternal Grandma Liked the Friday Fish Fry (And, they did not say too much; not much)

Is my political "base" persons on Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and on drugs? Gather 'round, and William V will tell you stories, and I am already in trouble with "Super Mario" for telling the same story more than once, like Charlie. When I told "Mark Mafia" who was next to me in a black Ford Focus like mine on U.S. 101, I was truthful. What did I say? "There's a reason these women are in the movies." [Love that super-thin nose ring! Got a new BF? Of course, they all do! I'm chopped liver? We'll see about that in Houston, girls].

Bad actors! All of you!

"They" all know. BANG! He hit a sign in the declared spot. BANG! He hit the pole. BANG! he hit the tree. BANG! He hit the pole dead-center again. BANG! He hit the light. ENTER DUMBASS DEPUTY. "Got any weapons?" "No, sir." "What are the rocks for?" Should I say:
a.) "To keep the plastic down when it rains."
b). "The Secret Service does not like me much, so I'm taking up my own defense."
c). "It's the new HUGHES GEO-NAT 101B PERSONAL DEFENSE SYSTEM. Wanna buy one? I'll give the Department a volume discount."
d). None of the above.

I do not need to call the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) to tell you everything is different in Cali-fornia, so I can't make a living, therefore, the correct answer(s) are:
California = C
Rest of USA = D

USAF Kooks, It's an "Alternate Timeline," and I Made the Ranks of MLB? "Time! Alright Hughes, what's on the bag? What's on the bill of your cap? Take your hat off. Let's see. Uh, huh. I see a little smudge in here. What is it? Oh, clubhouse black marker. Okay."

I'd wait until he got halfway to home, and then: "You lousy cock****er! What the #uck was that? Big Nazi-ump tonight? #uck you, pal! You need LASIK eye surgery, you piece of #hit! Where the #uck did they find your blind ass!?"

[The catcher is coming out to the mound now. It's an American tradition. Maybe the skipper, too. Depends on the ump. My Won-Loss record would be a factor. Why? $$$$$]

No comments:

Post a Comment