Monday, June 6, 2011

Stahl Warning

How about that file name? "FEMA.RiverTrash.e?" When I get on TV, I will rhetorically ask what I've long called "The Black Helicopter Crowd" why they are fearing an agency that has proved itself incapable of delivering a bottle of water or two in a natural disaster. The disaster was not "natural?"
I did not say that (yet).


"They can dish it out, but they just can't take it."
-- Margaret Mary Hughes
"Mister Hughes, Ideas are dangerous things."
-- Delores Williams
"If you've got a quorum, you can do whatever you want."
-- Patrick Delaney
"You look pretty good. Clean-shaven. I like the hair cut like that."
-- "Ed"


(Ed, the hair was wet & in a ponytail. Yes girls, it's really my hair, and it is not going anywhere. As for Donald T's head, "we" can only speculate what that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment