Friday, June 24, 2011

Thanks, Google and/or Hackers


I appreciate it when you make the blog look "nuts." Let us write the U.S. Department of Justice about how the UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE might murder Caroline Kennedy and my 'po little self. Really? Who do you think killed her dad? Not the mafia. They like to watch, and did NOT do it. What did the late (maybe) "Bobby, the Legendary Bobby" say? "You've got some friends in this town."

Let's get to work!

I wanted to announce that in a certain room--ca illegal dish fans, you know what room. Paparazzi are good for something, like:
1. Reaching for the door handle means she is used to driving her own car. I know, Ken. I saw it close-up. Air Force One, too. Could you maybe act like adults this weekend? Thanks.
2. The worried look is after the show. What's the deal, SS? Who yelled what on the NYC street?
3. The cops, the cops, "Call the cops." Last time they bothered me, I had surmised, to myself, that she was stashed in Lou Reed's apartment. Right again? Don't ever tell me that!
4. What was I doing the night of May 3, 2011? Ask Jill. Ask Rachel. I have no idea.
5. Thousand Oaks "City Fathers," may I look at the Late Night video again without being alleged to be a "stalker?" Not today. Where did Koval go? Monday: Fax #2 to D.O.J. No need to check on the first one now. To rob from the late Jack Buck, "Go crazy spies! Go crazy!" [It's a St. Louis joke, son]

No comments:

Post a Comment