Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Not the Only Heavy Heart

The fourth of four rattled my breastplate, and per usual, I thought, "What are they getting at?" and went into the Mark Twain Library at the University of Missouri--Saint Louis.
Chinafornia spying creeps, take note. The library is really close to a commercial runway at Lambert International Airport. The plane was really, really, close to me, but you are really, really, really, nuts, and surely in receipt of the right check from our bankrupt Social Security Administration for being mentally ill, or perhaps the "Family Kook Trust Fund" takes care of you. I had to work.

 Sorry, morons. Gotta go to the new, improved British Empire.

I am not a psychic, magic man, nor in contact with E.T. That said, for the rest of my life I will know I could have been elected your president, because when "Eric" asked a few questions at Starbucks last weekend, the other guy was in disbelief, and the girl? Literally, her mouth was hanging open, to non-verbally say, "He's still alive?" Yes, and that condition will stay the same outside of the USA. What a scummy little mafia town, Thousand Oaks is! (Just ask your drug-abusing kids. They know I'm right).

Been there, done that, and all's I did was look at the back door. Right SS? You can send a delegation and ask, but like Howard, and maybe Charles as well, I think "we" all know what the answer is going to be. Want me to get uppity? He's like that with about $60 of "Advantage Card," now "Cal Fresh," or Food Stamp value, and about $14 cash? Hey mother#ucker, what's in the Ralph's cart? Your conviction, and I'm coming to the parole hearing every time, girls. What's the soon to be famous line? Moscow has accused me of rehearsing lines, so you worthless pieces of crap mobsters already know.

Who are those guys? The whole Royal Navy is watching me barf?
How embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment