Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Off the Hook Left Coast / 7 GOP Kooks on the Loose in NH

I do not know how to "photoshop," but as I've said more than once in the Global/Goebel/Go Bell Senior Adult Center Computer Lab <official aviation "uh"> today I put it a new way, when I said to the female maybe from you-know-where, "I know how to diagnose what is wrong with them [computers], but not how to fix them." This explains why the ex came running in her short-shorts at fighting weight when I was just about headed to the Caribbean for a quickie medical degree to become a psychiatrist. She put the kibosh on that. I still got a lot of cool drug company pens anyhow, right Nurse Christina?


Director's chairs? May I have a tomato from your White House garden? What was a big hobby of mine? Did I mention the answer is "No." Remember the Whiteman AFB girl? I got my hopes up, and damn that newspaper! Hubby flew the B-1, or what I've long termed "Carter's Folly." She flew a B-2. What was my joke for PAUL TURNER's BUGHOUSE/HOUSE OF TOXINS? "The woman always gets the better wheels." Vee one, boys. Why have I not told the "B-2 tale" to Sheriff snitches? Vee two, girls.


Who? Where? When? What is the FAA? TSA? NTSB? Who are these fools? Did I mention I want my colonies back? Tea party? Are you nuts? I'm not. Let us review: ROCK ON HEAD = YOU BE DEAD. I missed my chance to brag on something to "Darrel, the Great Darrel." I split that #ucking pole again (2nd try), from even farther away, and the peach stuff is there for proof. Oh, I climbed up and put peach goop on the pole? Want a rock on/in your head, Thugboy/Drugboy? This is MLP (Major League Politics) in warming up to say "No,"  but what Democrat is calling out your "Black Emperor" with high unemployment, DOW dipping, and no clothes?
They did what? Overshot runways to provide clues? More than once. It's in black & white, SSI spy-kook. The 4th of 4 flights in that under-powered puddle jumper? Yes, I thought of the Washington, D.C. chilly dip I've lately researched. Got "Cuckoo Dish" back then? So many, so in jail!!! (The 19th, 18th Century variety--still works great. No "disappearing acts," girls!)   


May I call 9-1-1 and ask, "Why do they kick all day?" No, I shall yell tonight about my lack of access to the INCIDENT REPORT on >>>>>>


STAND-UP TRYOUT? NO? (Why did I just bite my lip, "J. Gravity?")
She said it, I did not: "It's all coming apart." Don't you have a "White Trash LUTHERAN SS Dinner" to spy at, fellows? I need to figure out what I'm telling the oh so fired if I ever said "Yes" UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.


Meanwhile, let's go back to 1977 Atlanta once more.
"It was a slave ship of a flight Jay/Dave. I was not drunk, because even with the 'circle and make up lies to cover our asses beer' offered free, I did not drink it. Can you believe one of the drunk salesmen on that flight showed-up at the senior center where I wasted a lot of time thinking I wasn't dealing with near-robot creatures? Oh, the nerve! Did not offer to help. Just another old spy creep! Anyway, the hint Southwest Airlines provided was, 'Too fast, too low,' and so I just ran what I call the 'memory video,' and yes, I had been challenged to ditch the aisle seat on my fourth flight and take a window, so I'm just not wrong, USA/UK intel scumbags. {One more trick like "take" into "talk," and I'm not running Nazis, I nu###g, you runts & rodents but good--me too. Bye, bye} Over the trusty Seven Eleven we went...and all 'white knuckle fliers' know the perimeter road near the airport well. I thought, 'What light am I seeing the road by?' then I thought, 'Where are the out past touchdown spot light towers?' Closer. Lower. Too fast. Jay/Dave, what was wrong? NO LIGHTS!!!"


"What then? Free butt massage from Mister Pratt and Mister Whitney, the nose of the plane went nearly straight up, and....."


Is Obama still the president? I don't get out much.
"Headhunting?" YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment