Saturday, June 18, 2011

Got a Full House of 5150's, Sheriff. Too Busy Selling Drugs? Excuse Me!

"We" go to the journal unexpectedly. 9/11 truth can wait. What did that fat chick say? "They can see through your eyes!" What did I say on the Goebel Mafia Patio? "That's easy to do. Here's how." blah, blah, blah...


06.17.11
6:08 p.m.
Once more spies, like on the "psych unit," where I was employed, not residing, I just look at the watch. Earlier exits from Goebel seem to keep the peace, but today, there was no time to ask Jill to get vitamins? No! Because, as the mafia(s) say, I was "in the room" (Computer Lab). Calling the personal injury lawyers was delayed (again) over T-I-M-E, and I want everything laid out i.e. quick synopsis, facts about attorney, his ad slogans, and if DOJ "narcing" is needed, it will be done in writing, put on the SS flash drive, and faxed with a follow-up phone call to verify it was received. Why? MY FUCKING BACK HURTS, and please don't come to court and say it's from sleeping on your concrete. Your next move(s)? Rip out the pay phones, and keep the young ally with a cell phone & lawyer dad in jail longer. 


William V

No comments:

Post a Comment