Friday, June 3, 2011

Who's In The Impala, Girls? (your final answers, please, as I "Gotta go")


My, my, my. What does that "Old Yeller" colored jet say? I'm not pulling my I.D., but someday "we" will pull.....never mind. An F-4 hit one? Really? Oh, the .gov/.mil still not legal though you CRIMINALS think you are HACKERS are hard at work today, because apparently one of the Marines in the smaller, faster jet ejected and survived, leaving how many civilians aboard my airplane dead? And when was that, so fired FBI? 06.06.71? Wasn't that about the time "Pam McClain" alleged, "Hughes, you're too skinny! You're on heroin! Long sleeves? You've got track marks!"

Excuse me, that was FATHER MCCLAIN, a chain-smoking Catholic priest who drove a big maroon American Motors Ambassador. When I inquired why he got a new one in 1972, he replied, "The ashtrays were full." Oh, those Catholics! Caroline Kennedy married a Jewish fellow. This is a fact. I ended-up president (of McClain's school). This is a fact. I know where the money went from our sale of the HUGHES AIRWEST yellow planes (One DC-9-31 shown above). This is a fact. Starbucks Grande? $1.95. This is a fact.

As the late Jack Buck once play-by-play announced:
"It's happening, again!"

Of the USA?
Jill, I won't say that word again.
I promise.
Not until I'm on my walk like Harry Truman.
No A-rabs will "get" me.
No, they won't.

Ready? "Hi, how are 'ya? First time in Washington? Anybody mug you? Not yet? Don't look so surprised. I can take a walk if I want to. Yes, I got rid of all the concrete barriers. No, I'm not nuts. Hey, 'Clark Bar'. Get that guy's name. Who the #uck does he think he is, talking to me like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment