Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh, How "They" Hate It

Bring on the HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY clowns!

05.29.11
2:58 p.m.
Every day now a complete farcical circus. Yesterday, the Goebel Mafia out on the patio with a distinct, "Uh oh" look. Today, a man in a suit named "Mike" was standing over me this morning and said, "Can't see much from here." His follower, "ELISE MCNEIL" was smoking a cig on the patio, so I joined her. Al new persons to this mess shall hear it, as with: 1. I am Howard's grandson. 2. I am running for president. 3. #1 & #2 explains why I'm homeless. 4. Who are you? (First & last names, please). "Elise" complained of anxiety and looked to be on meds. She said she's got a 14 y/o son, in subsidized housing, and had a GF over for a week with management's permission, but am I headed there? No! "Talking in code?"--always! She did, however, smoke a cig on the west end of the building by "Bobby's Memorial Electrical Closet." I had been asked to move for the "Church of the Angels" luncheon, and was awarded a plate of food. They left a mess, which I cleaned-up, and no, I don't want the bottles and cans. M-O-N-E-Y. H-O-U-S-I-N-G. Housing, housing, housing. Transportation? C[    ] returns on the 6th? Working the 7th? My mind is in NH. Friday lunch sponsor is Ms. [Same Name as One of My Head of Student Government Predecessors] with a home in the White Mountains. I'll be asking to buy it, and all freaks are welcome to eavesdrop. Also in the "church" was "Jeremy," who upon interrogatory said he's a systems engineer @ Disney. He would not address Walt's alleged politics.

ANSWER KEY:
Correct response to the previous blog question: George W. Bush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment