Wednesday, June 22, 2011

H2O

"Just print more."
--"Mike McAdam"

"Kenny" just issued a death threat. "RATTHEON FATTIE" is back in action. Never worked a day at Hughes or Raytheon in her life. No one cares. Death threats on Kennedy people? Someone is going to care, you non-human idiot creature. By the way, there is no such thing as "Thought Crime." Not yet. Did I catch a business passing bogus money? Yes. They moved away. Is my reward in heaven? No. Where's my fancy hat, ca kook?

Pocketful of counterfeit cash? My "teacher" said, regarding a proposed conference with Secret Service, "Don't bother, they already know about it." How about the Hughes Digital Archives, including, following a PBS special (WGBH, perhaps?) on our "new," colorful, not so secure money, when I said, on my always illegally tapped telephone, "You could counterfeit a lot of Five and One Dollar Bills." Some clumsy CA criminals did it?

"I love it when a scam falls apart." (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment