Friday, June 24, 2011

Hey "Koval" & "Mark Mafia," This is More Fun Than Calling Stinky Lawyers

Many mafia(s) were conferring, not playing billiards for free that day. Mark brings the gourmet (also free) coffee. We can't have any. We are homeless/helpless. Yet despite my temp lowly status, they have slipped me a freebie @ Starbucks. No coppers cared. They actually come in there now. Why? Answer in court, please. (Not that kind of freebie! Will "Liz" be ther tonight?) How about "The Italian LA Vice Copgirl?" Mario, I can see why an Official CA  WackJob would be jealous. That does not mean I will ever understand Cali-fornia. It's like a disease. It can be managed.

Am I too smart to run for president? I thought I was basically a dumbass. No? Y'all are that #ucking stupid? Avove, a mental hospital power plant.  I admired the turbines @ 5400 Arsenal Street, and a few of what the boiler-tenders call a "True Rumor" were confirmed. So what?

It's my new GF. Thanks. "They" planned everything, except the "Bill on Clanker Box" part. Surprise! (but not really...not to some of them)

Department of Justice Comment Line: (202) 353-1555.
KMOX 1120 - St. Louis? Can't find it.
Let us review the CBS Radio "Privacy" Policy:

CBS Local Digital Media Privacy Policy
Effective Date: July 29, 2010
CBS Local Digital Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. (“CBS Local”) is committed to protecting your privacy. CBS Local owns, operates, or provides access to, several interactive web sites and other interactive features that provide an authorized link to this Privacy Policy (collectively “CBS Local Web Sites”). This Privacy Policy applies only to the CBS Local Web Sites.
This Privacy Policy describes, among other things, the types of information collected about you when you visit a CBS Local Web Site; how your information may be used and when it may be disclosed; how you can control the use and disclosure of your information; and how your information is protected.
1.    1. Scope of Privacy Policy
This Privacy Policy applies to information, including contact information, collected about you by a CBS Local Web Site. This Privacy Policy does not cover any information collected through any other web site. Please note that some CBS Local Web Sites may contain links to non-CBS Local Web Sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites, and we recommend that you visit the privacy policies of each web site that you visit.
2.    2. Information Collected
[I am the oil. I am the money. May I "Butt In?" "They" collect EVERYTHING. The car is off the cliff. The baby has already drowned. The frog boiled. The plane crashed. The train derailed long ago. Trust me. May I campaign like a European, and have a big-assed poster of me that simply says, "Shut Up and Trust Me." Too rude? Add the dame and it says, "You Can Trust Us." Truth is, you could. What am I doing sleeping in a park? Safest place to be! Ask "Mister Morgan." The teen center teens gave me a tall Miller. I did not drink it. I gave it to Morgan. I figured he was already good & drunk. He was driving? Don't try that shit. It will not work. It never works. You did not know that?
May I lobby state legislatures to lock them all up? I'll build the hospital privately. Kansas v. Crane is the model. You are illiterate? A millionaire? How did you...never mind. Who's selling drugs around here? I do not care. I truly don't care. Imply I have something to do with that crap, and you lost your scrubby-bubble house. Too late, Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment