Thursday, June 9, 2011

Top Ten Hints Your Modem is a Bomb


Oh the drama! My toothbrush is not [Jill, I kinda exaggerated for effect] the same color as her glasses, but my coat, my last coat, and the cover of my notebook filled with Cali-fornia crimes on me until I stopped counting all are the same violet, and all unmedicated ca nuts, please see the video. The spectacles are in her lap. She tried to hide the glasses? Not from the real one! The great one! As for Letterman's tie, he stole it from my seized by mafias PENSKE truck, did he not? I knew next to nothing when I wore that tie to 5400/5300 Arsenal Street.


Kooks, you are not stealing my notebook where I commented on the dress, a likely "personal trainer," and proclaimed, "Better looking than Palin or Bachmann!" Now, "Bob the Bum" had to scare the poop out of me by saying, "They've got to unify, or they'll split the vote," meaning Bachmann and that AK nutcase who can't write a damn grocery list might run together? Two females? A woman president and vice president? Bob, what are you getting at ? The answer is, "No."
Excuse me, I'm looking for a red pen that works better. That is not a joke, you fools. 


Obama brought the troops home? Oh no, those are for transporting illegal drugs. Ask Hamid Karzai if you don't believe me. Didn't he recently say "No more bombing houses," and NATO thugs replied, "We'll bomb whatever we want"? Hey nutcases, there shall be a William VI, and V just isn't happy. Not at all. Let us work the ca craziness. "That was not his nuke-capable jet over Janss & HWY 23." Try me. This ain't no Clint Eastwood movie, sir.
Yes, Mr. LASER attacked, rock attacked, bottle attacked, paintball attacked, roughed-up, everything stolen, no more private property in the whole world if I lose this war HUGHES was just sassed by someone who thinks a verbal contract is not enforceable. How about a George W. Bush "look." Look, if you think the Secret Service & Inspector Generals won't come running, you are really, really, nuts. The ONLY guy who helps me much was:
1. In the U.S. Army long ago.
2. Ran a gas/petrol station.
3. Wants to retire after I kick your asses but good, and he's getting impatient.
Lie, lie lie. What did the retired cop say? "You'll get your ass killed." For telling the truth in politics?
FROM THE HOW BAD IS IT DEPARTMENT:
When your worst perceived enemy says, "They don't get it" regarding the keepers & cover-uppers of the explosive device non-scandal, that's bad.
FROM THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL DEPARTMENT:
A Chinese lady who borrowed a pencil today returned it, and patted me on the back. (Yes, the Hughes DNA market has apparently bottomed out).


Let's get down to BTO Canadian business:


TOP TEN HINTS THERE'S A BOMB IN THE GOEBEL COMPUTER LAB
10. As we said as kids in Saint Louis, "Too much drama" in the lab.
9. All-Albino "computer class."
8. First gifted external drive man sniffs like a cokehead.
7. Hughes yelled at for giggling.
6. Near fisticuffs in the lab, "Mr. Nice Guy" Hughes punched in head--no one cares. 
5. Old college chums "disappear" from Facebook--rap stars are new friends.
4. "Time Warner Repairman" has no insignia, no I.D., and Hughes knows much as he.
3. "Time Warner Repairman" suddenly and tensely says, "Don't talk to me" as he removes the explosive device.
2. Senior center director confirmed, "Don't talk" as he pulled it out, and the new "modem" says "Atlanta" on it (yet another private joke from "The Loo").
1. The Administrative Clerk (watch out for "Radar," spies!) showed Hughes the "modem" never had anything to do with all of the Internet shutoffs H-man reported to the if I ran and won the presidency oh so fired FBI.


(And, with our new "modem," attendance is up for whatever you all do in here. I'm headed for 2929 Allen Parkway, Suite 2100, Houston, Texas, because IT IS MY COMPANY, I FIRED THEM ALL, AND THEY KNOW IT WILL "STICK." Did I promise oil to China? Better get a number of barrels figure soon, or this could get ugly).


nighty night,




Where is that? Falmouth, MA? Bourne, MA? Oh, like the spy movies about me, and don't call any "mental health police." That's my job! Don't panic, Massachusetts authorities, I'll just be sitting around in my junky old car, like William, the "other" William (I call him "crazy William in the camper"), Dave, Ken, Johnny, Trisha, Darrel, Tom.....


What? Don't gimmie that!
"I learn from the great ones."


[like HH]   

No comments:

Post a Comment