Monday, July 11, 2011

And Now, "Why 38 Special, Frankenstein?"

Not yet?

Divorced yet?


"They" know everything, until "This is not a test" (I did not panic in 1974--you shouldn't, either). Why do I hear "Caught Up In You" every time I turn on the damn radio? Don't you remember?


1989>>>Hughes Dynaco classic tube gear, dormant for over two years, even with huge capacitors that could have dried out--right Northrup?--rose from the dead. Why? To play 38 Special's Greatest Hits. Blame it on now defunct K-HITS. Where's "Radio Rich?" Dead yet?Perhaps he's on Alice's WKRP set. I guess 109 was "bugged." Not the boat, the apartment!
1990>>>The Smithereens "Girl Like You" was heard, as was T. Rundgren's "Want of a Nail." What was that engineers name? BEATON.
1995>>>Hughes caved-in and purchased a SONY CD player. [TECH NOTE: Optic cable & D/A converter arrived soon thereafter. We will not be discussing digital "dithering" here, morons] First up? "I Should Have Known Better," by A. Mann. (BTW, she gets paid, I don't. Not yet). By December, 2004, since I am 100% sane, while writing my screenplay at the coffee place, as many writers do, I muttered, "That's not Aimee Mann over there." Yes it was, and don't be jealous, because she's married. Can I bust that one up?
[That's a joke, son.]

No comments:

Post a Comment