Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oddly Enough, Just Call Me Scott (You'll get the joke momentarily)

Why me? The spouse was gone. The Ivy League job not so hot. Spies, you know the movie. Seems in the movie, they had a problem with the lights. That said, how many more times to I have to bellow, "This ain't no movie!" May I say "Dunno," despite the fact my professor really did point to her University of Chicago Ph.D diploma on the wall and said, "You could get one, too."
What did he say? What did he say?
"I don't like Chicago."
Tom, are we in jail yet?
What for?
I see, USA is like the old China now, with Russian thug enforcers.
Only for me?
No, others have felt the pain, or I'd be, as granny said, "Dead as a doornail."

He's nuts! He's nuts! It's the wrong photo! THE PIC IS FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY, BITCH.

The facts before Perfesser Hues are Mr. Theriot became rather incensed due to a play at second base as a Saint Louis Cardinal professional baseball player. He argued with the umpire. Hues sees on the magic of Soldier Boy's Internet he bumped the ump with the bill of his cap. This is a MLB "No, no." Therefore, the umpire did a "crow hop," and as we baseball fans say, "Punched him out" [of the game, girls].

Hues has been reminiscing all by his lonesome on these matters back when as a 12 year-old too big boy pitcher. "Don't throw at the guy?" I thought? "This guy has a f***ing girlfriend and a car. What's he doing here? They mean his head. I'll drill him in the butt."

Movie Director after I'm dead, switch to SLO-MO, please. Here they all come. Got a bat in your hand, big fellah? Let's discuss it. Here comes my catcher. "Don't! Don't..." He's hollering...he gets in front of me. "Why did you...?"

"C'mon, motherfucker!"

He said that? He said that?

Now, the coach is yelling about getting thrown out of the game, and all that crap. Don't you love memories, spies? Tell DIANA ORTUNO of the LUTHERAN SS you can't torture the shit out of someone under "cover" of a non homeless "program" and erase them. Further, tell the nut I call "Ms. Tuna" that stress does not cause mental illness. Thanks.

Back to baseball, the problem on 07.16.2011 was the umpire not allowing what all broadcasters used to call, prior to A-SAT induced "brain-jacking," a "neighborhood play." Mr. Theriot got out of the way swiftly so as not to cause a horrible collision, kinda like the atc lately.
What is atc? What is atc?
Thusly, we examine whether his foot was indeed on the bag, instead of whether Obammy is holding the bag for more than my troubles. The Perfesser needs another trip to the booth. I'll be back, unless mafia kills me.YES, MR. SCHUMAKER WENT NUTS AS WELL, BECAUSE THE MAN WAS O-U-T, much like me and usa, as a result of eight years of (8) spy & psy op TORTURE. Yep, Pentygon, it was the final crow hop. That's it. That's all. Bye, bye.

TOTALS AND HIGHLIGHTS
No crimes.
No spying.
No blackmail whatsoever.


Who's Scott? He's crazy! Who's Scott? He's crazy!
"Scott" is Scott Rolen of the Saint Louis Cardinals, who during the 08.10.11 Dusty v. Tony brawl in the most boring town USA has to offer, Cinncinnati, Ohio, was the "peacemaker." When complimented on his role by the thoroughly brain-jacked media, who dare not come near HUGHES, he simply said, "Thank you. That's a very friendly way to put it."
For many years, I've said, "You can thank me later."
What now?
WAR.
Can you spell it, scummy navy? USAF, got shit in your ears?
May I have Col. Stahl's couch back?
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment