Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How Nuts Is NASA?

Praying yet? It's good for you.

They are so nuts, most of the Apollo 8 photos are file types I cannot save or post.
The USAF is so nuts, they really do have a squad of "E.T. Chasers." The bad joke? E.T. is not here.
What does it take compel me (William C. Hughes) to call a lawyer under duress?
Can't lift the homeless backpack?
Can't push the homeless Ralph's cart?

"William Charles Hughes, Heir to the Hughes Empire, Dead at 55"

That is not going to happen.
I'd recommend Bible study. That was the text from lunar orbit. My take on the Space Shuttle, circa 1978. "What a piece of shit!" And, what baldfaced liars they've been, 1981-2011. NUMBERS, PLEASE.
WHAT IS POINTED OUT INTO SPACE?
WHAT IS POINTED DOWN AT US, TO MAKE US ALL SLAVES?
I want answers.
Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment