Friday, July 22, 2011

Goebel's Gone to Hell

HUGHES
Is it okay to make sense around here?
MIKE
Ninety-nine percent of the people who come in this building don't do that.

He said she's not that good looking? That pot of yours is too strong, isn't it?




A body-double first, then the real one? Clever. Two sightings? What does it mean? What does it mean? I'm just a hick from Missourah.


Making me late at Mainstay, eh? Where is Chief "Miller" when you need him? Eight feet is not the closest encounter. For no prize but a prison sentence, spies, who came closest? HINT: She's a buddy of Travolta's and he flies a 707, not me.


This one was the jaw-dropper boys. My line, not of coke or meth, T.O. Nazi Ding-Dong? "That's why they are in the movies." Making too much sense, U.K.? Way too much.


Ralph's, then a body-double at Carl's Jr.? As we said long ago in The Loo, "Pisspoor."


Another Ralph's customer. I shop at Vons exclusively now. Divorced? How tragic. (For what's his name).


Getting your ass killed this weekend? I'm not planning on it, either. As momma said, "We shall see what we shall see."

No comments:

Post a Comment