Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Get Off The Internet, Before Somebody Kills Your Ass

What are "they" afraid of today? Did I not bellow in the empty park I pay for, in part, much like George of the Jungle, "I'm not afraid of anybody!"Rupert is really in deep doo-doo? MISSION: Break Darrel's gifted radio! He's listening to those commies at NPR! NEWT PRE-DENIAL DENIAL: The "Rupert" character in hughesscreenplay#8 has nothing to do with that Rupert, but the "other" William, Duke of Cambridge, does have something to do with me. "Oh my God, he's off the pencil-written draft! Send in a flying monkey! Try impromptu 'computer class.' Cut the freaking power on him! Do something!"
"Hey, let's hack Hughes!"
Hey, let's put a big hole in the ISS!
I'll move to the "other" blog, William/

No comments:

Post a Comment