Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Some of these people out here aren't human."

The quote serving as a title is from the family-wise notion of, "He/she said it, not me." Could the #1 field investigator for this "mess" get paid? How about l---? It rhymes with "paid." Howard had that experience many times. They like sex a lot out here. Pot, too. It's sorta legal. I can run an oil company. I could build some private mental hospitals, and put chronic sociopaths there. I could run for governor and win. I could run for president and win--EASY.

Jealous? Why? I feel sorry for U.S. presidents. Fed shit and kept in the dark since 1946. Would you like to argue? Why do I have to spend time trying to figure if "Tina" is the same woman as the one having a "meltdown" in the middle of the Burbank Library in the Summer of 2008? What did the stooopid Burbank cops do that sent me out the back door?

1. Sounded to me like those two did not listen to their 12 hours or so of "mental health for dumb cops" class.
2. What were you looking at me for? Governor Blunt had put me and others who were the best Missouri DMH employees out to pasture in June of 2007.
3. Don't conduct "street psych evaluations" while blocking the front doors to the library. Hughes will exit out the back door--like Howard.
4. She said what? "That guy got the best of me. He's the best I've ever seen. My shit is in storage. I can't take it anymore. I've got nowhere to go. etc. etc. etc. [If I had known the power of a room, or that of a functional automobile among the "sneaky civil war" victims, maybe I would have offered a spot on the floor at AMERICA'S EXTENDED STAY HOTEL. How long until...? That's why I departed, ca kooks. How about that "Nigerian Donut Man?" I have friends everywhere. Africa went home early. You didn't know that? Who are you? Last name, please. Mine is Hughes, like Howard.

Dear Mafia:

You cannot have one more cent. All that was Howard Hughes' in 1976 shall be mine, or I'll end up dead. Stare at me all you want. What don't you get about the word "No?" Lethal injection? As the old Miller commercial went, "I'll be in the front row!" War? Now, I'm sure they will bring me a Typhoon. Me? Carry a rifle? Are you nuts? It's in the genes. Be scared of what both grandmas sang, like "Snoopy and the Red Baron." Have I mentioned lately this is not a movie, and all robo-snoops know who was eating donuts back there. I can't afford them. Space Shuttle on the 8th! Prince William, too! I'm so excited, I might go to McDonald's and get a Senior Coffee on Friday the 8th. I might not. What are the Predator and Hellfire for? Mafia. Right here in the USA. You're not terrorists? Yes you are. We're "done" with that legal issue, right?

William Charles Hughes

Getty Images, I'm shopping on the worldwide web for flak jackets. Why would I reconsider? It's the Greatest Show on Earth, and I've seen it close-up too many times.

Did somebody steal my pic and put it on Google? Shocking! You will not know the date nor time. 11.10.11? 11.11.11? 11.12.11? Oh, Garder! As I told Tom, "It's big." (potentially, anyway).

May I go get arrested in Massachusetts? Not following a productive stop in Houston. Girls, girls, girls. The junker won't do. I realize this. Holiday Inn? Walk to Panera? Einsteins? Borders is gone? Canadian company? I'm not sure I care. Shaws? Unspeakable! Oh, the stories from 08! All true. I'll behave myself. I promise. [KGO informed me it's a seven (7) second delay now. We're in like Flint!]

PLAYNG WITH MY COPY? TRY A GRAND JURY ADDENDUM, ARNOLD:
Late at night it was. I had noticed the Burbank cops, under the old chief, played many stunts, including directing funeral processions past me (more than once), racing into the hotel lot with "cherries" on, charging forth to arrest some dude, not me. Then, as a subtle clue, they let the jackass go. Did Maria split? I do not have "ESP," but I called that one. Anyway, spy novel fans, try the Burbank PD on the bumper of my 07 Ford Focus in the wee hours. "Hmm," I thought, "Nobody around. Nice evening for a police killing, right chief?" To my right came the lone Chinese guy. Kept paralleling. Would not go away. See it from the satellite data someone probably has in their possession! "Thanks, sir," I thought. "This cop likes looking like a boat trailer, does he not?" Light yellow car. GM product. He looked at me. I looked at him. "Oh shit, you are correct! He be watching a no-good cop." Time goes slowly in those situations. Especially when you don't know about the Royal part yet. At Valero, copper went left, I went forward, but never straight, as we said at Rosary High School, where I was indeed the pr...[Gray Davis power failure!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment