Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mafia Town Is Burning

GENE
William, we're doing the best we can.

WILLIAM
Why can't Mark open all of the doors? Lorraine was trying to get in.


TWO WORDS: "Mafia hit."
Oh, think English, William. What the fuck was "M" doing here? I should have kicked that Australian bodyguard girl in the shins and "Called the cops." MI-6? Dirtier than CIA on a "shoestring budget." Right Patreus? Hey Kenny, "SHOESTRING BUDGET" was a National Security Agency (NSA) program. Did one of my beloved Old Watergate Spooks appear out of the ether and say, "Your shoestring's untied." He did.  Where did I discover "Shoestring?" In the newspaper, despite much Pentygon "phishing." Does the printer work today, Jane?


He forgot me! He posted those other girls and forgot me!

Not so, and how about those [----]? Could I see her on a better hair day? Solo in a dented old Nissan Sentra? I had to love it! As for the thoroughly corrupted LA County Sheriff's Department, Charlemagne's Ralph's cart may be coming your way.


Son, you are headed here, not me. Do Caroline and I have to get elected and restore order? I've got, as did the Concord, New Hampshire cops, "Other things to do."


LATER TODAY, Mr. Hughes may be seen dodging bullets, paintballs, rocks, bottles, and writing his 9th screenplay. Starbucks? Maybe. McDonald's? Carl's Jr.? "We" shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment