Tuesday, July 5, 2011

No Official Help? I'm a Trillionaire Panhandler

Big frame-up? He got out.

Problems with your helicopter? Run fast!

Who started the war? Her dad, not mine. Mom said I did not have to go--in 1964.

Q: Hughes, how fast did you drive when you saw an automatic weapon on the way to the JFK Presidential Library and Museum?
A: Really fast.

Q: Why did the traffic stop and not move at all?
A: I have no idea.

Q: Who was the president of the library?
A: Caroline. I did not know this at the time. Further, I will not describe what she did to me while traveling south near Clinton, Massachusetts. That is LA confidential. Does everyone lie on the West Coast? Everybody? What did the self-professed "government assassin" say? "You can call me anything you want, but don't call me a rodent."

Am I sufficiently "tangential" yet? I'm trying.


Where is "vampire girl?" You can direct the damn movie if you go pick up a few "provisions" at Ralph's. VONS? Whole Foods? You nuts? I have not been to Houston yet. Movies? Are you following the near-default of the United States Government? Trader Joes? What is their concept, besides being rude to Mr. Hughes?

No comments:

Post a Comment