Thursday, July 7, 2011

The South Grand "No Idea"

Is that a Bond movie, or my new car? What's in the envelope? Sometimes, I don't talk too much, either.

I never told bull stories to get a job, but if anyone sees this blog, it's like that. I cannot help but notice that people who come around me seem to be more confident about something or other. Me? The attorney's legal clerk/secretary has what name? Chief "Miller?" Another one is bringing me some clothes? Good. HSA sent out the application? Good. Have you all heard of m-o-n-e-y? Folks like it a lot. All over the world. They love it.

What did she say? "We don't want to hear about your airplanes." I changed the topic. Mentally ill/"Bipolar" persons cannot do that.

Are we talking smack about the Federal Reserve today?
The Strategic Oil Reserve?

Probably not, as this is "T.O."--a planned community.
"They" don't talk too much.
Not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment