Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Let's Hit Him In the Head Again," and Get Your Ass Made Dead, Sir

I can play "Good Blog, Bad Blog," asshole. (for the nice blogging, see:
http://www.williamthefifthforpresident.wordpress.com/)
Now, who the fuck are you, buddy? I'll take a last name for the CHP.
They're on the way. Oh, you "Gotta go," LA-style. Why? Gotta pee?

I am starving. No one cares. "CalFresh?" "Here comes Hughes! Let's change the rules!" "That fucker called a lawyer! Let's kill his ass now!"

Jill is teaching the "Facebook Class?"
Who the fuck is "Dorothy?"
What did she say?
"William, you should teach a computer class here."
Shall I waste my time and write a proposal?
Dorothy thinks I should charge money for the class. Where is it going?
Did "they" not lie at U.S. Bank in Ralph's long ago? Caught 'em! (because I worked at two fucking banks, sir).
U.S. Bank over on the VONS side of artifical life forms?
Add what I call "Cuckoo-Dish Hypnosis," and...
"You cannot open a bank account without a local address. We have to see I.D. We have to verify your address."
I said, "What about students at Cal Lutheran?"
<HEAD TILT--GLASSY EYES--RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS--DOWNLOADING--I AM THE BANK MANAGER--NOT HUMAN>
"They must have local I.D."
"Bullshit," I muttered, and walked away.
What happened before that, Hughes?
I drank a Dr. Pepper (secretly my favorite soft drink--not Coca-Cola).
"Hot Bank Babe" bought one--stared at the obviously gay dudes working at the Starbucks kiosk--and said, "I need a boyfriend." She hiked-up her skirt as she ate her lunch. I looked at her legs, boys. Did "we" not cover all of that in 1986? We did.
Took  the bait, as I never learn. Looking for "Hot Bank Babe," I got.....
"RoboBankManager"

Did I call the HSA Toll-Free # today, and got "Rent It?"
Yes.
"We" did that two years ago.
I went to Mike & Mark.
"This is like that movie, Groundhog Day, isn't it?"
Saved by?
Alan, with some cold, on the burner all day, thick, strong, COFFEE.
Who needs food, Jerry?
What do I say daily, Mister President?
"It's like I'm the Seventeeth Century asylum keeper. I tell them what I'm going to do. I slowly do it, and".....what's Alice Cooper doing in Sweden? MAKING MONEY.
I've got a "mental disorder?"
No, you do. Why is it the "DSM-5?" NO? Fuck you! And, "Who are you?" Last name?
DSM-V, baby!
FOR FUN & PRIZES (when I get some $$$). WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PHOTO? I cropped-out RFK.

No comments:

Post a Comment