Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fluff Sold Here--For "Hot Stuff," See WordPress


Who? Speak up, you lousy mafia piece of #%^#$&#%#

Seems I wrote an "Op Ed" that the Russian and/or Lesbian ca USPS lady at AMERICA'S BEST VALUE MOTEL probably did not deliver. The thesis? America's presidential "Transition Period" is a horse & buggy relic that needs to be abolished.

John Lennon's murder? My two Impala-driving, sunglasses wearing guys at the Portage des Sioux general store, present as GEORGE H.W. BUSH was being sworn-in? Why was I there? Seeking a moment of peace at Our Lady of the River, you nutcase. Yes, "The Great Psy Op of 1988-89" was well underway. I purchased a pack of Camels, stared back at them, and roared off in my very own 1978 Chevrolet Impala, MO Tag WGN688.

Did you say "WGN?" It's a "Superstation," is it not? Where is the license plate? In Los Angeles. Where? LAPD does not know? Bullcrap! So helpful, these California authorities. It appeals to me so much, I might stay here and kick all of your asses. What's that line for BHI? "This is the founder's great-grandson, and I am not happy. Got a corporate jet? Get in it."

Transition Period 2008-2009? Microwaved at the motel? Ouch! That hurts, mother*(^%er! If "it" really happened? You may call my V.P. elect "The Envoy." Why? I'd be meeting with the "Retired Association of Federal [fill-in the blank]." Washington? D.C.? President who? Who are you talking about? Who?

NOTES: DID YOU ALL LIKE PRESIDENT CARLTON'S INAUGURATION? IT'S A FICTIONAL WORK FOR SALE, AND YOU ALL STILL LIE, BECAUSE YOU'RE "DSM-V" CRAZY. ARE WE DOING THAT FOR REAL? NOBODY TELLS ME A THING. THAT'S THE WAY "THEY" LIKE IT. Contemporaneous Note: "Robert the Rodent" was just sighted. He's still alive! One more visit from that Negro "Wayne," later "Heinz," and it might be Assault One, or perhaps Manslaughter Two. His slogan? "Just be happy you're alive." No liberty? Pursuit of happiness? 08.02.2011? Here's hoping they default, as long as I get my well-worn copy of "Politics and Markets" back. Markets & politics suddenly seem to be almost unrelated. Is Microsoft printing money? Apple Computer? (Don't answer that question). Would it kill you to read a book, ca SSI nutjob? Yes, you'll hear the "n-words" again tonight, and please explain how you hear them. Truman Library? They're waiting. Eagleton Courthouse? They're waiting. Her library? Not sure yet. I think so. Ready for the big coin flip? On TV.

What does he mean? What does he mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment