Thursday, July 14, 2011

Easiest Quiz Ever, And A St. Loo "Two Fer"

This is what it looks like to fly in to St. Louis, Missouri, except when on a certain Ozark Airlines flight. That was one of them that got me going on 100% open source research. These here ca kooks think otherwise. So crazy! Want the Madison, Wisconsin aborted Ozark flight story again? Sorry, let's see some cash. I'm practicing the reverse thrusters sound with my mouth. No, I'm not nuts, you are. Big Time DSM-V cuckoo. I got Big Money, son. The biggest there is, or ever was.
Here are the guys who planned the library where I tried to be a high school teacher. I came out that door in Fall Semester, 1988. Then I got dosed with government meth. I was back by Spring Semester, 1990. Then, "they" gave me one of those "Killer Viruses" right when I had final exams, a ton of lessons to plan, plus piles of papers and tests to grade, so I said "Screw it," and quit. The Field Instructor called twice and said, "Hughes, please come back. You'd be a great teacher, blah, blah, blah..." Trying to get me killed in Jennings?
He's magic! How'd he know? He's magic! How'd he know?
THE BIG ASS WITH GOLF CLUBS.
Golf Class Russian sub?
Don't drug me.
Don't mind-read.
Don't steal more sperm cells.
Don't steal more DNA.
I knew about it?
I love Russians?
What was the d-fense term?
"Moscow Central Heating."
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment