Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And You Are Who?

It's a St. Louis joke. I am under no legal or moral obligation to explain it to you ca nutcases.

Let's see. I get hacked a lot here, but I think the posts are "embargoed" over there. Server in Singapore? I'd be not shocked a lot. India? Not being discussed tonight, sir. Lazy? Getting there. Thus, "we" go once more to the Journal "they" love to hate:

04.01.11
9:19 a.m.
Already, OLD WATERGATE SPOOK reported he "accidentally" tossed his medication in the trash. He was directed to the dumpster. KEN-KEN is on duty @ #8. He has his hands on his head like copper about to search you position. That's nice, but my FEC filing is still $31, not $31,000. Speaking of that, it's time to file, so this could be an all weekend on the mall weekend to work. Why McDonald's? PAY PHONE = 911 for drug thugs & punks. Starbucks? They'll "Call the cops." OLD BLACK .mil SPOOK here for tax help-may be a confirmation of POTUS not in charge of much. When he was called back for fake assistance, he said, "I've got a few questions for you," and I'm sure he does, if 'ya get what I mean. Alan G. took the cake last night, after a near H-meltdown over computer games when he said, as he chucked chairs, "I'VE LIVED HERE MY WHOLE LIFE. THAT'S WHY I'M SO CRAZY!"(Said with gusto). No time for this-to the "To Do" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment