Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Greek Tragedy: Why I Trust No One

Mira! They found the president's daddy. He looks good for his age.

"I am the opposite of a cynic about law and lawyers. I am a romantic. I think your profession has made this country what it is at its best, the freest and most wisely ordered on Earth."
- Anthony Lewis quoted in Harvard Magazine, July-August, 1997

"It's showtime at CBS."
- Robyn Goldwyn Blumenthal

>Trained as a teacher I am.
>Trained as a psychotherapist I am.
>I know the ways of bureaucrats at all levels of government.
>I know Voltaire; he drank a lot of coffee.
>Ronald Reagan quoted my rather obscure favorite political philosopher? Call it "coincidence," and lose some teeth, sir.
>Oh vc Deputy, where is the guy who first heard my Air Force One story? He's dead, that's where he is. No next of kin who care? Like me, Deputy Dawg.
>Jerry, what do you intend to do about the "Mafia Center?" I gotta get to 2929 Allen Parkway, Suite 2100.
>USA/UK/EU, it's worse than the "Great Novels."
>Spy-creatures read your mind.
>Involuntary "Total Physiological Monitoring?" You want that? You're nuts!
>EXAMPLE: An ally knew I was lightheaded in the morning. We smoked a cig. No food? That ain't gonna help. "Must be low blood sugar," he said as he departed. A minute or so later, I felt better. "Coincidence?" Here comes my rock @ 70 m.p.h. I would have had no heat in the bigs. "Willie the Junkman" might have been my moniker. We cannot go back in time, mafia(s).
>However, I can get my missiles, get elected, declare you to be terrorists, and you know the rest.
>Woody Harrelson? He just shot them down in the movies. Got a shotgun? As I often say, "This ain't no movie," and D.O.J., if I could be connected promptly to a D.C. Area HUMAN BEING, as we've done previously, that would be grand. Oh Lanny! Oh Eric! Mister Hughes is on the line, and he's not happy!
>I self-studied political economy my whole life.
>I was "watched" and spied upon my whole life.
>I am who?
>Of what?
>It's big. Real big.
>Western Civilization? Personally, I think it rocks. And rules.
>Got a stick?
>Got a switchblade knife?
>Got a pit bull?
>Got a big Doberman?
>Got a Chocolate Lab or two?
>Got a cop uniform?
>Got a Deputy getup?
>Got a tin gold badge?
>Got a made-at-Kinko's Secret Service business card?
>Got an Uzi? Keep it "secret," so as not to excite the rodentia.
>Hamid Karzai's half-brother was shot and killed by who?
>Then, he got shot by who?
>Isn't that kinda like hughesscreenplay#8?
>Grammy/Vampire Movie Girl shouted, "I love it!"
>Okay, honey, I'll get to work on #9.
>When? What was that line?
>"Show me the money!"
>Kennedy, didn't I tell you "they" are not doing that [Karzai crap] to us? I ran mine right out of town - like a Western.

"TRUST NO ONE"

*AND GETTY IMAGES AWAITS THE FLAK JACKET PIC. 2,272 OIL AND GAS WELLS? WHO'S FILING? NOT ME. Really, I'm practicing my lying. It's mandatory in the USA's political system. FINAL "Zinger?" > "We love 'ya Joplin, or at least what's left!"

No comments:

Post a Comment