Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is The President Literate?


If so, he needs to write a note to the Speaker of the House. Don't ask me what he should say, I'm just a homeless British Royal. Could we cancel all wars and Predator missile firings if they run out of money? It's a thought. General Dickhead is in Kabul? Good luck, sir. Declaring victory and departing does not work.


Could someone get me a stamp? Where is the JFK Library? I thought Joe got shot down. His airplane blew up? Wow! I was told "shot down," but I'm not always told the truth. I read "Shot down?" I think so. Must have been "disinfo."


Bloomberg says USPS is toast. I like postal mail. Do you? How about 88 cents for a stamp, and use attrition to thin the ranks of mailmen/mailwomen. That was easy. 


Next.


[Damn, I forgot to file my PAC form. Mike, did the USPS Russian come yet? It's on an "authorized" committee form. Could I get arrested for that? I sure hope so. Total for the next quarter is currently $27.00. "Jackie" gave me a twenty dollar bill? No volcano required? UFO! Oh my gawd, it's landing..."Take me to your leader." Navy grandma joked about that line. She did. Could you please wreck your luxury car? Get drunk first. The state needs your fine cash].

No comments:

Post a Comment