Friday, July 1, 2011

Today's Disappeared List

One piece of Bazooka Gum.
Two (2) Cinnamon flavored hard candies gifted from BEN 3.0.
The technology is MINE, it is not new, so please stop your "crazy talk."
This will all be litigated in courts of law.
He might not look Fortune 500 or Botany 500, but someone I think has potential said, "Tell me more about the disappearing stuff."

I MAKE THE RULES.
I AM THE MONEY.
I AM THE OIL.
AS A BONUS, I DO NOT LIE. (By contrast, all spies lie).
I AM WILLIAM V.

Mess with me this weekend, and you are dead.


Nobody (.mil>>.gov.>>.kook) is "sanitizing" the web? No photo of a traffic jam on the I-70 bridge from Saint Louis to Saint Charles County in Missouri? Wait until I get back in, Sarah, Michelle, Newt, & Co. The Internet?
"Biggest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind."

No comments:

Post a Comment